Bicycle Tour on the RefugeSaturday, November 21, 2015 - 12:00 noon - 2:30 pm
Saturday, November 21, 2015 12:00 noon to 2:30 pm Join Tina Watson for an eight-mile bicycle tour. The group will make stops to discuss habitats, wildlife management techniques, history, and to identify birds.
The bicycle ride will be approximately 8 miles along the unpaved wildlife drive. Bicycles should have hybrid tires.
- 12:00 noon - 2:30 pm
- The guided trip will be approximately 8 miles.
- Riders may continue their bicycle tour on their own through the 8 miles of refuge roads.
- Roads are packed dirt and a bicycle with hybrid tires is suggested.
- Bring your own helmet and check the air in your tires!
- Delaware State Law states, "a person under sixteen years of age shall not operate, ride upon, or ride as a passenger any bicycle, unless that person is wearing a properly fitted and fastened bicycle helmet which meets or exceeds the ANSI Z90.4 bicycle helmet standard."
- Meet at the visitor center.