Bicycle Tour on the RefugeSaturday, April 19, 2014 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Join Tina Watson for a guided bicycle tour. We will make stops to discuss habitats, wildlife management techniques, history, and to identify birds.
The bicycle ride will be approximately 6 miles along the unpaved wildlife drive.
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- The guided trip will be approximately 6 miles.
- Riders may continue their bicycle tour on their own through the 8 miles of refuge roads.
- Roads are packed dirt and a bicycle with hybrid tires is suggested.
- Bring your own helmet and check the air in your tires!
- Meet at the visitor center.