Moving Forward with Landscape-scale Conservation
Northeast Region Representative Species Workshops
The Northeast Region is holding six workshops around the region to provide feedback on the Service’s new draft technical guidance for selecting surrogate species and discuss the use of representative species for conservation planning in the Northeast Region.
For more information on the workshops, please contact a member of the Northeast Region Conservation Science Team or Megan Nagel.
Where: Six workshops will take place around the Northeast Region:
- October 10th, 2012 at the Pinelands in Portland, Maine.
- October 17th, 2012 at the Chesapeake Bay Field Office in Annapolis, MD.
- October 24th, 2012 at the Great Falls Discovery Center, Turners Falls, MA.
- October 25th, 2012 at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge in Shelby, NY.
- November 1st (re-scheduled for November 15th), 2012 at the Eastern Shore of Virginia National Wildlife Refuge in Cape Charles, VA.
- November 8th, 2012 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- November 28th, 2012 in Knoxville, TN.