James River National Wildlife Refuge
Comprehensive Conservation Planning
How can you become involved?
You can get involved in the planning process in many ways. These are just a few:
- Contact us at any time
- Attend one of our public meetings
- Read our planning newsletters and feature articles
- Invite us to your civic and professional group meetings
- Invite us to your elected official meetings (town, county, state)
- Create partnerships
- Create working groups and technical exchanges
- Participate in informal gatherings
If you would like to become involved in the James River CCP process, or you would like to join our mailing list, please contact:
Meghan Carfioli, Natural Resource Planner
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Eastern Virginia Rivers NWR Complex
P.O. Box 1030
336 Wilna Rd
Warsaw, VA 22572
Email: EasternVirginiaRiversNWRC@fws.gov (Please put “James River CCP” in the subject line)
***Please include your mailing address if you would like to be on our mailing list.
Please note that names on the CCP mailing list become part of the public record for this project. The Service must release names only (not addresses) if requested under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act of 1974. To retain you on our mailing list we need your permission.