- Review our most common volunteer positions here and list all of the opportunities you would be interested in pursuing in the application
- Apply in one of 3 ways…
- 1. Download the application MS Word file, fill it out, save it to your desktop and e-mail or mail your application to contact information below.
- 2. Download the application PDF file, print it, fill it out, and mail your application to contact information below.
- 3. E-mail, call, or write to the following contact to request an application package.
National Wildlife Visitor Center
10901 Scarlet Tanager Loop
Laurel, MD 20708-4027
Phone: 301 497-5565
Fax: 301 497-5765
- We will contact you after we review your application. Being accepted as a PRR Volunteer begins with an orientation seminar. We'll e-mail or call to talk with you and let you know the date of the next orientation seminar.
We look forward to welcoming you as a PRR Volunteer!