HUMAN RESOURCES REQUIRED YCC ENROLLEE DOCUMENTATION
The following documentation must be completed by YCC supervisors for each YCC enrollee selected. Please ensure that all the information is clearly legible and accurate.
- Personnel Master Change Form with Guidelines
- YCC 2013–W4
- YCC Medical History Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9
- Direct Deposit Form 1199A
- Ethnicity and Race Identification
- Self-Identification of Disability
For quick processing, documentation can be faxed and addressed to Todd Wehner (R6 Human Resources) at (303) 236-5775; however, all original documents must be mailed to him at the following address: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 134 Union Blvd., Suite 220, Lakewood, CO 80228-1807. Do not scan or email Privacy Act protected information.
Please contact Todd for all Human Resources questions pertaining to YCC enrollees at (303) 236-0047 or email William_Wehner@fws.gov.