LaCrosse Fish Health Center
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) - La Crosse Fish Health Center (LFHC) has performed many daunting tasks in regard to fish health activities throughout the years in assisting other Federal ...Read More
2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009
Tim Smigielski, Editor
Karla Bartelt, Webmaster
- 4th Annual Detroit River Kids Fishing Festival
- Teaming up for Mussel Conservation
- Isle Royale Lake Trout Research Project
- Travel East Pays Big Dividends
- Watch Out, Invasive Carp! A New Battleship has joined the Fleet!
"Fish Tails” refers to articles that are submitted by field staff that do not appear as a feature in the current edition of Fish Lines. These articles provide examples of the diverse work that the Service's Midwest Fisheries Program and partners perform on behalf of our aquatic resources and for the benefit of the American public.
"Field Notes” is an online searchable database that showcases hundreds of employee-written summaries of field activities and accomplishments of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service from across the nation.
Last updated: July 22, 2014