Whitney Genetics Laboratory
As a result of Asian carps being identified as a serious threat to the ecological and economic water ...Read More
- Tales of Two Treasure Hunts
- Artificial Reefs a Success in the Huron-Erie Corridor!
- Great Lakes Tag and Recovery Lab Begins 2013 Lake Trout Tagging
- Sullivan Creek NFH Supports Kid’s Fishing Pond
- The “Spotlight” is on Lake Sturgeon at Green Bay FWCO
"Fish Tails” refers to articles that are submitted by field staff that do not appear as a feature in the current edition of Fish Lines. These articles provide examples of the diverse work that the Service's Midwest Fisheries Program and partners perform on behalf of our aquatic resources and for the benefit of the American public.
"Field Notes” is an online searchable database that showcases hundreds of employee-written summaries of field activities and accomplishments of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service from across the nation.
Last updated: January 8, 2015