Alpena Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office
Aquatic invasive species have always been a concern for Great Lakes enthusiasts. Since the 1800’s, over 180 non-native...Read More
- Accessible Fishing Event for Children
- Eurasian Ruffe eDNA Sampling Expanded
- Have you ever wanted to take part in a science investigation?
- Progress toward the Rehabilitation of Lake Trout
- Place Based Education: Camp Chickagami
"Fish Tails” refers to articles that are submitted by field staff that do not appear as a feature in the current edition of Fish Lines. These articles provide examples of the diverse work that the Service's Midwest Fisheries Program and partners perform on behalf of our aquatic resources and for the benefit of the American public.
"Field Notes” is an online searchable database that showcases hundreds of employee-written summaries of field activities and accomplishments of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service from across the nation.
Last updated: January 9, 2014