Marquette Biological Station
Barrier dedication celebrates continued effort to protect Lake Ontario fishery from sea lamprey destruction...Read More
- Broodstock Clear Waivers & Head North
- Local Partners Monitor Whittlesey Creek
- Invasive Species in the Classroom
- Michigan Stream Team Tours Projects
- A Mussel Delivery 3 Years in the Making
"Fish Tails” refers to articles that are submitted by field staff that do not appear as a feature in the current edition of Fish Lines. These articles provide examples of the diverse work that the Service's Midwest Fisheries Program and partners perform on behalf of our aquatic resources and for the benefit of the American public.
"Field Notes” is an online searchable database that showcases hundreds of employee-written summaries of field activities and accomplishments of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service from across the nation.
Last updated: December 31, 2014