Whitney Genetics Laboratory
The Whitney Genetics Laboratory (WGL) has some new high-tech help on the way. These are in the form of two Eppendorf...Read More
2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009
Tim Smigielski, Editor
Karla Bartelt, Webmaster
- Outdoor Classroom Incorporates Milkweed Production
- Sport Fish Management on Crab Orchard NWR
- Grass Carp Management in the Midwest
- Lake Sturgeon Return to Upstate New York
- A New Weapon for Battling Invasive Carp
"Fish Tails” refers to articles that are submitted by field staff that do not appear as a feature in the current edition of Fish Lines. These articles provide examples of the diverse work that the Service's Midwest Fisheries Program and partners perform on behalf of our aquatic resources and for the benefit of the American public.
"Field Notes” is an online searchable database that showcases hundreds of employee-written summaries of field activities and accomplishments of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service from across the nation.
Last updated: December 18, 2014