Since 1939, Region 3 states have used Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program grants to acquire, through fee title, leases and easements, lands for conservation and/or public use.
Listed below are links to States in Region 3 that have lands databases available to the public.
- Illinois DNR Geographic Information System Program
- Indiana DNR Land Data
- Iowa's Wildlife Management Areas
- Michigan State Game or Wildlife Areas
- Minnesota DNR Data Deli
- Missouri Department of Conservation Area Information
- Ohio's Wildlife Area Maps
- Wisconsin DNR Managed Lands Interactive Web Mapping
The graphic below illustrates the numbers of acres States have encumbered using Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program dollars. Land acquired with Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program money is protected from development and misuse.
|Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs
Region 3: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service