For Emergencies or to Report Poaching in Progress
For emergencies, or to report poaching in progress, dial 911.
Oregon: For non-emergency wildlife-related issues in Oregon, call the Oregon State Patrol at (541) 776-6111.
Washington: For non-emergency wildlife-related issues in Washington, call the Washington State Patrol at (509) 575-2320.
Notice About Dove Hunting at McKay Creek
There was an error in the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife Hunting Pamphlet. Dove hunting is NOT allowed at McKay Creek National Wildlife Refuge.
Hunting Regulations & Maps
For rules and regulations other than fishing on McNary and Columbia and hunting, please visit the respective web sites to your left.
The 2014-2015 Hunting Tear Sheets are now available!
- 2014-2015 Cold Springs NWR
- 2014-2015 Columbia NWR
- 2014-2015 Conboy Lake NWR
- 2014-2015 Hanford Reach National Monument
- 2014-2015 McKay Creek NWR
- 2014-2015 McNary NWR, Headquarters (McNary Fee Hunt)
- 2014-2015 McNary NWR, Two Rivers & Peninsula
- 2014-2015 McNary NWR, Wallula
- 2014-2015 Toppenish NWR
- 2014-2015 Umatilla NWR, McCormack
- 2014-2015 Umatilla NWR, Boardman, Paterson, Ridge, Whitcomb
Fishing Regulations & Maps
Columbia & McNary National Wildlife Refuges have Fishing Regulations Tear Sheets available.
- Columbia NWR Fishing Regulations
- McNary NWR Fishing Regulations
Hunting Results – McCormack (Umatilla) & Fee Area (McNary)
- 2010-11 McNary Hunting Results
- 2011-12 McNary Hunting Results
- 2012-13 McNary Hunting Results
- 2013-14 McNary Hunting Results
- 2014-15 McNary Hunting Results
- 2010-11 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2011-12 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2012-13 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2013-14 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2014-15 Umatilla Hunting Results