McCormack Slough Unit & McNary Fee Hunt Area – No Hunting December 24 or 25
There is no hunting of any species on Wednesday, December 24, and Thursday, December 25, on Umatilla's McCormack Slough and McNary's Fee Hunt Area.
For Emergencies or to Report Poaching in Progress
For emergencies, or to report poaching in progress, dial 911.
Oregon: For non-emergency wildlife-related issues in Oregon, call the Oregon State Patrol at (541) 776-6111.
Washington: For non-emergency wildlife-related issues in Washington, call the Washington State Patrol at (509) 575-2320.
Hunting Regulations & Maps
For rules and regulations other than fishing on McNary and Columbia and hunting, please visit the respective web sites to your left.
The 2014-2015 Hunting Tear Sheets are now available!
- 2014-2015 Cold Springs NWR
- 2014-2015 Columbia NWR
- 2014-2015 Conboy Lake NWR
- 2014-2015 Hanford Reach National Monument
- 2014-2015 McKay Creek NWR
- 2014-2015 McNary NWR, Headquarters (McNary Fee Hunt)
- 2014-2015 McNary NWR, Two Rivers & Peninsula
- 2014-2015 McNary NWR, Wallula
- 2014-2015 Toppenish NWR
- 2014-2015 Umatilla NWR, McCormack
- 2014-2015 Umatilla NWR, Boardman, Paterson, Ridge, Whitcomb
Fishing Regulations & Maps
Columbia & McNary National Wildlife Refuges have Fishing Regulations Tear Sheets available.
- Columbia NWR Fishing Regulations
- McNary NWR Fishing Regulations
Hunting Results – McCormack (Umatilla) & Fee Area (McNary)
- 2010-11 McNary Hunting Results
- 2011-12 McNary Hunting Results
- 2012-13 McNary Hunting Results
- 2013-14 McNary Hunting Results
- 2014-15 McNary Hunting Results
- 2010-11 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2011-12 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2012-13 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2013-14 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2014-15 Umatilla Hunting Results