Waterfowl Quota Hunt
- Season: Every weekend starting November 24th through January 27th. The first two weekends are a two day hunt (Saturday and Sunday), the remaining will be three days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Bag limits: Same as state
- Permits: Quota hunt, see below for application procedure
To apply for a permit, applicants must submit a self-addressed U.S Postal Service postcard to the Refuge Manager during the entire month of October. Index cards and any other post card other than the U.S. Postal Service postcard will not be accepted. The senders name and address should be on the front-center of the post card. A party of up to four hunters may apply on the same postcard-one hunter on the front, three on the back. Please provide the following information for each applicant:
- Contact Number
- Hunt Season Preference-Indicate one weekend by date
- Hunt location-Champion or Little Champion Lake
This is what your application card should look like upon completion.
Place your application card in an envelope and mail to Reelfoot NWR, 4343 Hwy 157, Union City, TN 38261.
Incomplete or duplicate applications will be disqualified.
Both the juvenile and his/her supervising adult must apply together on the same postcard in order to be eligible for a refuge permit. If selected, the juvenile must be under direct supervision of the adult during the hunt.
If you need more information please contact the refuge at 731/738-2296.