The efforts of volunteers to increase public awareness of invasive plant issues are invaluable in protecting native plants, animals, and their habitats in the Refuge System.
– Jenny Ericson, Invasive Species Volunteer Coordinator, USFWS
What’s It All About?
This module on Public Outreach will provide you with a look at
- understanding the audience as learners
- how to engage an audience during a presentation
- the nuts and bolts of an effective presentation
- a PowerPoint slide show and interactive activities that can be used for giving a presentation
- online resources of invasive plant information for a presentation