Instructions for Completing the Grand Cote Lottery Waterflow Hunt Application for 2013-2014 Hunting Season
- #1) Grand Cote NWR should already be typed in the blank.
- #2) Enter the date of application (must be between October 1-31).
- #3) Insert your full legal name, phone number with area code, current mailing address, city, state and zip code. An email address is not required.
- #4) Select up to five hunt date choices from the list below and enter them in the 1st-5th choice boxes. Hunters will not be allowed to apply for ALL dates.
Dec. 14 (Sat.) Dec. 18 (Wed.) Dec. 21 (Sat.) Dec. 25 (Wed.) Dec. 28 (Sat.) Jan. 1 (Wed.) Jan. 4 (Sat.) Jan. 8 (Wed.) Jan. 11 (Sat.) Jan. 15 (Wed.) Jan. 18 (Sat.) Jan. 22 (Wed.) Jan. 26 (Sat.)
- #5) Disregard - blind locations will be selected via random drawing.
- #6) Disregard - does not apply to this hunt.
- #6A) Disregard - does not apply to this hunt.
- #7) Sign your name on the line provided. Guardians must also sign for hunters under 18 years of age.
Only one application per person will be accepted. Duplicate applications will be discarded. Once your application is complete, please submit it along with a $5.00 application fee (money order only) to the refuge office before the close of business on October 31, 2013, to be considered. Mail or hand deliver applications to: Central Louisiana NWR Complex, 401 Island Road, Marksville, LA, 71351. Successful applicants will be selected via random drawing and will be notified by mail.
- Grand Cote Lottery Waterfowl Hunt Application for 2013-2014
- Grand Cote Lottery Waterfowl Hunt Application Procedures