Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge Youth Quota Deer Hunt Procedures and Applications: 2012-2013 Season
- Applications are available below and can also be obtained at the Felsenthal NWR office located off of Highway 82 West in Crossett, AR.
- Applications and payments must be returned to our office on or before August 27, 2012 in order to be eligible for the drawing. Applications will be accepted via first class mail, priority mail, Federal Express, UPS, and hand delivering to our office as long as the deadline of the return date is met. No faxes or e-mails will be accepted. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- No more than one (1) applicant may be represented on an application. To be considered as a group, participants must apply for the same hunt on the same refuge, and must staple all applications together. The maximum number of participants to be considered as a group is five (5) while the minimum may be two (2). APPLICATIONS FOR MULTIPLE HUNTS ON THE SAME REFUGE OR MULTIPLE HUNTERS LISTED ON THE SAME APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- There is a $12.50 fee per permit. Permits are non-transferable and non-refundable. Payments can be made in the form of cashier’s check or money order only. All payments should be made payable to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS). Payments MUST be made at the time of application to be approved. In the event that your application and payment is received after the deadline or after the allotted permits have been issued they will then be returned to you. Please talk with your money order vendor on refund policies and keep your receipt.
- In the event that a permit issued is lost or stolen a fee of $12.50 will be required for a replacement permit.
- The above procedures have been set in accordance with Refuge specific regulations and will not be waved or altered for any reason. All duplicate, incomplete, unclear or non-legible applications will be rejected as well as those applications of which do not abide by these given procedures.
Quota Deer Hunt dates and the number of permits are as follows:
Youth Quota Deer (Gun) at Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge
Nov. 3-4, 2012
Number of permits: 50
To ensure the eligibility of your application, print all personal information.
Complete the personal information portion of the application:
City, State, Zip
Area Code/Phone Number
Email Address (if applicable).
Sign the application. For youth hunters that will be accompanied by an adult, ensure that the Guardian Signature is completed.
Quota Hunt Mailing Address:
Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge
Attn: Quota Hunts
P.O. Box 737
Crossett, AR 71635