Would You Like a Copy of the Draft LPP and EA for the Proposed Everglades Headwaters National Wildlife Refuge and Conservation Area?
The US Fish and Wildlife Service is pleased to announce the upcoming release for public review and comment of the draft Land Protection Plan (LPP) and Environmental Assessment (EA) for the proposed refuge and conservation area (anticipated for mid June 2011). To help save money, a digital copy of the draft LPP and EA will be available for download on the Internet at: http://www.fws.gov/southeast/greatereverglades/. If you would like a paper or CD copy, please select one of the listed options below:
- Please send me a paper copy of the Draft LPP & EA for the proposal,
- Please send me a CD copy of the Draft LPP & EA for the proposal, and/or
- Please remove me from your mailing list
- Email your option to us at EvergladesHeadwatersProposal@fws.gov or
- Phone your option to us at 321.861.0667 or
- Mail your selected option on this sheet to Everglades Headwaters Proposal, US Fish and Wildlife Service, PO Box 2683, Titusville, FL 32781-2683
Please include your option (paper and/or CD copy), your name, and your mailing address in your correspondence so we can be assured to send you the proper selection.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at EvergladesHeadwatersProposal@fws.gov or phone us at 321.861.2368.