- ES Home
- What We Do
- Candidate Conservation
- Listing and Critical Habitat
- For Landowners
- About Us
- FWS Regions
- Laws & Policies
- For Kids
About Us | Partnerships in Conservation | Recovery Poster
The Endangered Species Program's poster, "Working Together -- Partnerships for Endangered Species Recovery," celebrates the many successes achieved by working in partnership with others to conserve our Nation’s threatened and endangered fish, wildlife, and plants. Private landowners, community organizations, businesses, academia, conservation groups, and federal, state, and local government agencies have all made important contributions to the recovery of many threatened and endangered species.
"Working Together -- Partnerships for Endangered Species Recovery" features the talents of artist Tim Knepp and illustrates examples from throughout the United States of listed plants and animals and partners who make recovery happen.
We hope you will find the poster a valuable outreach tool in recognizing and promoting the importance of partnerships in endangered species recovery.
Posters are also available through our Regional Offices and many Field Offices.
Learn more about the species/partnerships depicted in the poster:
What We Do
- Habitat Conservation Plans (HCPs)
- Safe Harbor Agreements
- Candidate Conservation Agreements
- Candidate Conservation Agreements with Assurances
- Recovery Credits and Tax Deductions
- Conservation Banking
- Conservation Plans Database
- Information, Planning and Conservation System (IPaC)
- Recovery Online Activity Reporting System (ROAR)
- News Stories
- Featured Species
- Recovery Success Stories
- Endangered Species Bulletin
- Partnership Stories