- Species Profile for Salt Marsh bird's-beak (Cordylanthus maritimus ssp. maritimus)
Salt Marsh bird's-beak (Cordylanthus maritimus ssp. maritimus)
Where Listed: WHEREVER FOUND
- States/US Territories in which the Salt Marsh bird's-beak is known to or is believed to occur:
- US Counties in which the Salt Marsh bird's-beak is known to or is believed to occur:
- USFWS Refuges in which the Salt Marsh bird's-beak is known to occur:
San Diego Bay National Wildlife Refuge, Tijuana Slough National Wildlife Refuge
- Countries in which the the Salt Marsh bird's-beak is known to occur:
Current Listing Status Summary
» Federal Register Documents
Federal Register Documents
Current Recovery Plan(s)
Other Recovery Documents
Five Year Review
» Critical Habitat
No critical habitat rules have been published for the Salt Marsh bird's-beak.
» Conservation Plans
» Life History
No Life History information has been entered into this system for this species.
» Other Resources
NatureServe Explorer Species Reports --
NatureServe Explorer is a source for authoritative conservation information on more than 50,000 plants,
animals and ecological communtities of the U.S and Canada. NatureServe Explorer provides
in-depth information on rare and endangered species, but includes common plants and animals too.
NatureServe Explorer is a product of NatureServe in collaboration with the Natural Heritage Network.
ITIS Reports -- ITIS (the Integrated Taxonomic Information System) is a source for authoritative
taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes of North America and the world.
FWS Digital Media Library --
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's National Digital Library is a searchable collection of selected images, historical artifacts, audio clips, publications, and video.