Some of the fish species found in Refuge lakes include walleye, crappie, yellow perch, wiper, northern pike, white bass, catfish, and carp.
Please see the Regulations section for this information.
In addition to the regulations, here are some tips that you should keep in mind:
- Practice safe angling and boating.
- Be especially cautious during the ice fishing season.
- Don't release live bait into the lake.
- Share your fishing knowledge and skills with a child.
- Respect the outdoor enjoyment of others.
- Don't pollute -- carry your trash home.
- Consider Catch and release using barbless hooks.
- Support the use of non-toxic sinkers -- Get the lead out!