Click on the map (or the text links, below) IPM Coordinator
contact information for each of the US Fish and Wildlife Service regions.
- Pacific Region (Region 1)
- The Pacific Region includes Idaho, Oregon, Washington,
Hawaii and the Pacific Islands.
- Southwest Region (Region 2)
- The Southwest Region includes Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Great Lakes-Big Rivers Region
- The Great Lakes-Big Rivers Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,
Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- Southeast Region (Region 4)
- The Southeast Region includes Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia,
Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands,
South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Northeast Region (Region 5)
- The Northeast Region includes Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland,
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode
Island, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Mountain-Prairie Region
- The Mountain-Prairie Region includes Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North
Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.
- Alaska Region (Region 7)
- The Alaska Region consists of the state of Alaska.
- California and Nevada (Region 8)
- National Office (Region