3. The word describing the extreme physical changes that insects go through during the stages of their life.
6. Young insects which may resemble their adult form are called this.
7. young insects which change completely in form as they grow.
8. One of three body parts on an insec.t
9. insects have this many legs.
10. One of the three body parts of an insect.
1. Small organisms which lack a backbone but can be seen with the naked eye.
2. Most aquatic insects use these to breathe.
4. One of three body parts of an insect.
5. The word meaning land-dwelling or land-based.