Ambassadors Mandatory Assignments
Every ambassador is required to complete the following projects in order to fulfill the criteria of the program.
- Plan and shoot a 1 1/2 minute video for use by the host station. (Details on the topic of the video to be determined.)
- Regularly photograph events, landscapes, animals, plants, etc. at the station, as directed by their supervisor. All photos are subject to USFWS standards, therefore the ambassador should complete copyright release and likeness forms when appropriate. Photos will be used:
- To update and improve the caribbean.fws.gov homepage
- Maintain (*pending supervisor approval) a presence for their station on Facebook following the USFWS site creation process.
- Communicate with Regional YAP Coordinators at least twice per month to share news, events, photos, etc.
- Write one blog entry (500 words or less) for the fws.gov Open Spaces blog. Topics and deadlines for blog posts to be determined.
- Call in for all ambassador conference calls. No ambassador should miss more than two calls.
Application/Solicitud 2011 (Fillable PDF form)