The documents listed below may be useful for planning strategies for preventing the spread of aquatic invasive species.
- Uniform and Minimum Protocols and Standards II (UMPS II)
- Field-Gear Decontamination Guidelines for Professionals
- Articles and Studies on AIS Impacts
- State Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plans
- Zebra- and Quagga-Mussel Sampling and Monitoring
- Rack Card for Western Inspections: Expect to be Inspected
WRP Committee Documents
- Coastal Committee
- Building Consensus Committee
- An Act to Prevent the Spread of Aquatic Invasive Species by Recreational Boats: A model law to promote reciprocity among state watercraft inspection and decontamination programs
- From Theory to Practice: A comparison of state watercraft inspection and decontamination programs to model legislative provisions
- More information from the Building Consensus Partners:
Note: Some of the links above are external links: clicking them will take you to away from the WRP web site.