Current Fish run infomation is available August through October:
Dial the hatchery phone number (360-765-3334) and press "5" after
you start hearing the voice message.
Plase Check the current Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
fishing regulations if you plan on fishing or claming
Please be responsible and pack out any trash, fishing line, etc.
How to Release Fish
- When you need to release a fish, there are some special precautions
you can take to give it the best chance of surviving.
- Minimize handling by leaving the fish in the water. Touching
the fish removes the scales and slime that protect the skin of
- Do not net your fish - but if you must, use a soft, knotless
net or rubber mesh net. (Knotless nets are now required in freshwater
areas with selective gear rules).
- Use a hook remover (dehooker) when hooks are imbedded in the
mouth or jaw.
- If a fish has swallowed the hook, cut the leader.
- Keep fingers away from the eyes and gills of the fish.
- Do not squeeze the fish as this can cause damage to internal
Phone (360) 765-3334 or 3330