FY 2012 Time & Attendance Worksheet
To Save these files to your computer follow these instructions:
- Place your cursor over the Electronic or Hard Copy T&A worksheet and right click on the document.
- Scroll down to Save Target As and left click on it.
- Save the file on your desktop.
*If you download the Electronic T&A, please follow the instructions
below to enable Macros in Microsoft Excel:
To begin completing the “Employee Time Reporting Worksheet”:
- Go to your desktop and double click on the document called “Employee
Time Reporting Worksheet.xls”.
- Upon opening the worksheet, make sure you click Enable Macros.
You may need to change your security level within Microsoft
Excel - the appropriate security level is Medium. To do this:
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Click on Tools on the tool bar.
- Scroll down and click on Macro, and then click on Security
- Ensure that your security level is on Medium. (If it is not, select Medium.)
- Click Ok.
Do you have questions on the Employee Time Reporting Worksheet?
Click here to view a list of the most frequently asked questions.