- ES Home
- What We Do
- Candidate Conservation
- Listing and Critical Habitat
- For Landowners
- About Us
- FWS Regions
- Laws & Policies
- For Kids
Weird & Wonderful Wildlife
There are many threatened and endangered species that you have probably never heard of. Here, you can learn about 14 weird and wonderful species that are currently endangered, threatened, or of special concern. Learning about these rare species can be fun! Choose a game and good luck!
Put your memory to the test as you race against the clock to match all 14 of these Weird & Wonderful species! This game requires great concentration since you will have to remember the location of each species in order to successfully match them all.
If you like solving puzzles then try your hand at the Weird & Wonderful Wildlife jigsaw puzzle! It’s alright if you’re not a master at puzzles—you can turn the grid on if you need some help, or leave the grid off for more of a challenge.
Put your brain to work as you use the clues in this game to match each species to its cartoonish counterpart. Use the timer to compete with your friends and see who can finish first!
What We Do
- Habitat Conservation Plans (HCPs)
- Safe Harbor Agreements
- Candidate Conservation Agreements
- Candidate Conservation Agreements with Assurances
- Recovery Credits and Tax Deductions
- Conservation Banking
- Conservation Plans Database
- Information, Planning and Conservation System (IPaC)
- Recovery Online Activity Reporting System (ROAR)
- News Stories
- Featured Species
- Recovery Success Stories
- Endangered Species Bulletin
- Partnership Stories