You Can Help!
There are a number of ways you can help Clarks River National Wildlife Refuge.
- You can VOLUNTEER your time!
- You can join Friends of Clarks River - our non-profit support group. They serve as refuge advocates, recruit volunteers, and raise money for the refuge.
- You can tell all your friends about the importance of Clarks River and other national wildlife refuges and encourage them to become involved.
- You can live a conservation lifestyle - including practicing recycling, conserving natural resources, and encouraging other to do so!
- Local as well as out-of-state supporters are a big help to Clarks River National Wildlife Refuge. All contributions further the goals of the Refuge.